Cold formed parts have been used in the fastener industry for over a hundred years. With today’s technology and decades of combined engineering experience, we have pushed the limits of cold heading to find cost saving solutions for our customers. Grandeur designs and manufactures nearly all fastener forms including multi-headed configurations, customized head shapes, and substitutions for multi-part assemblies. We are experts in producing a wide range of fasteners quickly and cost-effectively using virtually any cold headable materials including Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Silicon Bronze, Brass, Monel, and Aluminum.
Benefits of Cold Forming
- Tight Tolerances
- High Speed Production Rates
- Large Volume Capabilities
- Reduced Raw Material Waste
- Improved Physical Properties
- Reduction in Cost Vs Machining
- Military configurations manufactured to MS, AN, and NAS specifications.
- Size range capabilities from diameters of 3/32 up to 1 1/4 inches and lengths up to 9 inches.
- Standard and non-standard configurations are made to the customer’s specifications.
- Many secondary operations available
- All required tooling is designed and fabricated in our plant